The Bureau of the CISSA Conference shall comprise of the current, outgoing and incoming Chairpersons of CISSA as well as Regional Chairpersons and Regional Vice-Chairpersons from the five CISSA Regions. The Bureau shall meet at least once in between Conference sessions.
The powers and functions of the Bureau shall be:
- The Bureau shall carry out duties and functions delegated to it by Conference;
- Acts on behalf of Conference in between sessions;
- Oversee the implementation of decisions of the Conference;
- Review the activities and initiatives of the Secretariat;
- Approve supplementary budget of CISSA.